Thursday, December 12, 2013

This may just save me- Crockpot Freezer Cooking - 40 meals in 4 hours! I am repinning because after reading a million of these receipes this is the first one to say she hates over cooked mushed veggies. She adds nicely steamed veggies/salad on the side, which really take about two minutes to pull together anyhow. I cannot and will not eat mush, so yay!!


Download whole gallery
Southern cooking recipes
Southern cooking recipes

Download whole gallery
10 Best Corn Recipes
10 Best Corn Recipes

Download whole gallery
This may just save me- Crockpot Freezer Cooking - 40 meals in 4 hours! I am repinning because after reading a million of these receipes this is the first one to say she hates over cooked mushed veggies. She adds nicely steamed veggies/salad on the side, which really take about two minutes to pull together anyhow. I cannot and will not eat mush, so yay!!
This may just save me- Crockpot Freezer Cooking - 40 meals in 4 hours!  I am repinning because after reading a million of these receipes this is the first one to say she hates over cooked mushed veggies.  She adds nicely steamed veggies/salad on the side, which really take about two minutes to pull together anyhow.  I cannot and will not eat mush, so yay!!

Download whole gallery
5 Crockpot Freezer meals
5 Crockpot Freezer meals

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment