Thursday, December 12, 2013

Use this, Not that list for healthier cooking... I need to write these down and post on my fridge!! substiptutions EX: fat free evap milk for heavy cream. Lots of other swaps here too!

Baked Chicken Taquitos- The Comfort of Cooking. These are really good and pretty easy. Before baking, sprayed with cooking spray and lightly sprinkled with Kosher salt. Yummy!
Baked Chicken Taquitos- The Comfort of Cooking. These are really good and pretty easy. Before baking, sprayed with cooking spray and lightly sprinkled with Kosher salt. Yummy!

Download whole gallery
Use this, Not that list for healthier cooking... I need to write these down and post on my fridge!! substiptutions EX: fat free evap milk for heavy cream. Lots of other swaps here too!
Use this, Not that list for healthier cooking...  I need to write these down and post on my fridge!! substiptutions    EX: fat free evap milk for heavy cream. Lots of other swaps here too!

Download whole gallery
Crockpot Freezer Cooking
Crockpot Freezer Cooking

Download whole gallery
freezer to crockpot
freezer to crockpot

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment